Warranty: 6 months limited warranty from manufacturer.
The cheapest place to buy it: Amazon
This product qualifies for free shipping and Amazon prime
The Pro Wax 100 is a temperature controlled melting pot that is used to heat wax intended for face or body hair removal. Hot wax can be melted in a microwave or on a stove top but it is difficult to control the temperature and can make a mess if the wax overflows or splatters. This product eliminates both of these problems. You are also less likely to burn your skin.
What it comes with
- 1 wax warmer melting pot
- 4 3.5 oz packages of scented wax beans (lavender,strawberry, green tea and blackberry)
- 10 wooden applicator strips
- Wash skin with soap and water. Dry skin.
- Plug unit in. Place wax beans inside the pot. Turn temperature to high.
- Place lid on pot and wait for wax to melt. The lid is clear so it will be easy to see when all wax is melted.
- Turn temperature dial down to medium after all the wax has melted.
- Using the applicator test the temperature of the wax by applying a small amount to the back of your wrist.
- If the temperature is OK, spread the meted wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Allow the wax to dry to a solid texture.
- Hold the skin taught with one hand, lift up the edge of the wax with the other hand and quickly pull off the wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Repeat until all hair is gone.
- Apply Aloe Vera or a moisturizer.
What I like about this product
- It is lightweight and doesn’t take up much space. The warmer Size is 20*20*15.2cm/7.9*7.9*6.1in and weighs 1.65 pounds.
- The wax heated up quickly. 1 bag took approximately 10 minutes to melt.
- Any type of wax can be used in this warmer (hard, soft, bars, beads ) It does not have to be the wax beads that came with the warmer.
- It is easy to use and control the temperature of the wax.
- It is easy to clean.
It has a stainless steel liner with a handle that can be lifted out for cleaning.
Turn the warmer off, unplug it and let the wax sit until the pot is not hot and safe to touch. Put a few drops of
fragrance and color free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot as well as the rim. The oil will dissolve the wax. Any oily residue left behind can be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth. The manufacturer states that using oil will also prolong the life of the wax warmer.
What I did not like about this product
- The wax beads that came with the warmer did not have much scent to them. This is actually not a big deal to me. I am just mentioning it since the wax packages that come with it are supposed to have different scents. They actually had a chemical smell to them.
- The quality of the wax beads that came with the warmer where sub par. This wax did not adhere well to the hair. I had to reapply the wax a couple times to the same area. It did get the job done but not as efficiently as I am used to.
- This is just a personal preference, but I wish that this came with cloth or paper strips. Waxing can be performed either way but I find it easier to do with strips.
Would I recommend this product
Yes. I would recommend this product for the wax warmer itself.I like being able to control the temperature of the wax so I less likely to get burnt from it. Its compact and easy to clean.
The only problems I had been a dislike for the wax that came with the product. Wax can easily be bought separately. The packages that came with it are small and won’t last long if you remove hair in large areas like your legs. There does not seem to be an option to buy the warmer without the wax.
If you prefer using cloth strips like I do you can buy them here. They are very inexpensive to purchase.
If you have any questions. Please leave them in the comments below.