Product: Tria beauty home hair removal laser 4x
- Comes with a 90-day money back guarantee
- Access to customer support
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
This is a great option if you have ever considered professional laser hair removal but can not afford it.
How does it work?
Tria beauty home hair removal laser 4x does exactly what the name implies. It is a hand held DIY device to get rid of unwanted facial and body hair. It technically works by directing a beam of light toward a targeted area of skin. The light is then absorbed by the pigment of the skin , damaging the hair follicle and preventing regrowth.
This home laser is approved by the FDA for safety and effectiveness. It uses the same diode light technology used in professional offices.
It is very easy to use:
- Clean, shave and dry the area of skin that you will be targeting.
- Press the power button at the top at the top of the laser.
- Apply the bottom of the laser against the area you want to remove hair.
- Set the power button from 1-5 by holding down the button til you reach the level you want.
- Apply the tip of the laser on the target area and wait for 2 beeps.
- Move the tip about 1/4 inch overlapping the previous area. Wait for 2 beeps again.
- Repeat this procedure until you have covered all the desired area.
- Turn off the laser by pressing the power button again.
Is it safe?
It has been cleared by the FDA for home use
This is encouraging compared to some other home hair removal laser devices. This means it has been tested on thousands of people.
- It will not activate if you do not have the correct skin/ hair combination to use it safely.
It has built in skin sensor to detect skin tone and hair pigment. You must unlock it each time you use it. This is done by placing the tip of the device against your skin, hold down the power button and count to 5. Release the button. If your skin tone is determined to be safe for use you will here a ” ta-dah’ sound, If your skin tone is detected to be too dark it will not activate. This laser is made to be used on light skin with dark hair. Dark skin will most likely be burned. The laser cant detect the pigment of blond, red, white hair so it will not work on those hair colors. It should not be used over tattoos .
- It has a built in fan to prevent overheating and burning your skin.
It is normal for the fan to kick on and off several times while in use,
- It has a digital display and pulse counter for optimal results.
Most home lasers do not have this. It ensures that you are applying the light for correct amounts of time for quicker results.
Reasons to buy it
- It has more than 400 positive reviews on Amazon. The majority of people that used this device were happy with the results. The majority of the bad reviews were from individuals that did not read or follow the instructions. Some of them had unreasonable expectations e.g Expecting the hair to fall out and be gone after 1 session.
- It is much cheaper than professional hair laser removal. This product my seem like it is expensive. Laser hair removal requires several treatments regardless of whether it is performed at home or in an office. The cost of this device is equal to the amount of money you would spend on 1-2 professional laser treatments.
- It is easy to use.
- It can be done in the privacy of your home on your own schedule.
- The end result is long term, semi-permanent hair removal. This will eventually save you time and money because you will not be buying hair removal products. It may take a few months for this to happen but you have to look at the long term picture.
Unlike other home hair removal lasers, you will not have to buy refill cartridges. Tria is rechargeable and cordless. Each charge lasts approx. 30 minutes.
Reasons not to buy it
It hurts. If you have a low pain tolerance laser hair removal may not be the right decision for you. This applies to all laser hair removal devices. Everyone that has had this done has voiced some discomfort. Some describe it as rubber bands snapping against the skin. Others describe it as a stinging sensation . There is a numbing gel that you can buy to apply topically before the procedure. You have to decide if it is worth tolerating the pain for the end results. This could be a game changer for you.
- This laser only covers a very small area (approx. the size of a quarter) compared to professional laser therapy and some other home laser devices.
- The battery charge is only 3o minutes so you may get frustrated if you are attempting to do several body parts or large areas. Some other devices are plugged in with a cord making it easier and faster to do large areas in 1 session.
- If you have dark skin or light colored hair this will be a waste of money because it will not work for you. It also cannot be used over tattoos.
- You don’t have patience and want instantaneous results. Several treatments over a 2-3 month period will be needed for the desired outcome.
There are cheaper home hair removal lasers on the market, but this home laser really is the best that is available. It is very effective if you meet the skin/hair color profile and follow the instructions as to what intervals to use it. It is very safe to use and it will save you time and money in the long run.
If you are tired of struggling to remove unwanted hair the Tria beauty hair removal laser 4x may be life changing.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions. If you buy one tell me about your results.